Established in May of 1993, we have now entered our eighteenth (18th) year of operation and are always open to new memberships from those who are employed within the UK Pest Control Industry either as individual Pest Control Technicians (PCT's), as pest control servicing businesses within the private sector or those who work within Local Government for District, Borough, City or Unitary Councils.
Our current membership database covers:-
- An individual with an interest in the Pest Control Industry.
- A Pest Control Servicing Company.
- A business manufacturing, selling or distributing materials and equipment for the pest control industry.
- A local authority, either as a whole or perhaps the Pest Control Section or Division.
- A college or University providing training and education for the Industry.
We have always prided ourselves on being able to help and advise those at the working face of the Industry as well as assisting them to manage their businesses, so as to ensure we all conduct our businesses in a professional and business-like manner. If NPTA House doesn't know the answer "we know a person who does"!
The NPTA is managed by a Management Board currently consisting of eight members who are voluntary individuals all employed or with a special interest in the Pest Control Industry. The Board has a wide range of experience in all areas of pest control (both the private sector and local government area), environmental health and field sports. This fund of knowledge is available to all members, either on a personal basis or through our quarterly publication "Today’s Technician". This quarterly journal, freely available to all members, is packed with up-to-date information, technical items, humorous stories and more.