ATEO (Airgun Training and Education Organisation)
The airgun course is £150 per head for a full day intensive. A certificate is issued at the end of the course, which is accepted by police, BASIS and BPCA CPD schemes. Cliverton
Insurance classes ATEO trainees as low risk.
The course covers:
- R/A methodology safe working practices
- W&C act/ safety rifles and pistols
- How an airgun works / ballistics internal and external
- Pellet manufacture, design and construction
- Scope use / lasers /night vision/ use of shooting sticks and other aids
- Gun Fit with own equipment if available, as well as chrono record, then into gun fit.
- Shooting techniques and positions
Upcoming Airgun Course Dates & Locations
|March||30th||Washington, Tyne and Wear|
|March||23rd||Somerset (Frome Gun Club)|
For more detailed information on the above course dates, please contact Dave Mills from ATEO on email@example.com or Tel: 01543 450173 / Mob: 07761 237633.
Please note that places on all courses are limited to maximum of 8 and will be on a first come first serve basis.
Courses at Country Fairs
- Kings Lynn (Sandringham estate) – April 14th, August 10th, September 14th
- Oxford (Thame showground) – May 4th
- Stamford (Burghley Estate) – May 26th
- Southampton – June 8th
- Cheshire (Cheshire show ground Knutsford) – September 1st
- Calne Wiltshire – September 28th
Note: Most courses at these venues will be for 3 or 4 people. For more information, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01543 450173 / Mob: 07761 237633.