We are happy to announce we have a date, venue and award categories for round two of the BPMAs. Some big lessons were learned from the BPMAs mark 1 in 2017:
- Some excellent companies and individuals are doing some extraordinary things in the pest management industry
- Getting nominations for newly-established awards is difficult
- The pest control community loves a party
- Posh venues are expensive
- The industry can put differences aside to recognise excellence
- The industry wants to see the BPMAs return as a regular fixture.
Staying the same
The overriding message remains the same – the BPMAs are here to celebrate excellence, wherever it’s found.
Through the awards, we acknowledge how individuals and companies portray a positive image of the pest management industry by protecting public health, food safety, environmental sustainability and economic significance.
What also stays the same is that the awards are sector-wide. That means, all pest management organisations and their employees can take part, whether you’re a a member of a Trade Association or not.
And of course, it’s still free to enter as many categories as you like.