Company Name : Premier Pest Control Services Limited
Company Address : Unit 1, Suites 3-4 Robin Mills, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD10 9TE
Company Contact : Mrs Lucy Cunningham | E. email@example.com | P. 01274 612559
Job Type : Full Time
Area Covered: West Yorkshire
£18 000 – £23 000
Full Package including company pension.
If you are the kind of person that would like to build a career with a successful and up and coming company we would love to hear from you. We offer a good starting salary and holidays, a company vehicle, mobile phone, uniform and good working conditions.
We are a long established family run company, providing pest control services to a range of commercial, domestic and local authority customers throughout the UK. Our reputation is built around hard work and looking after our valued customers.
We provide pest control services and inspections; solving any pest problems that the customer may have. The work is varied and the successful candidate can look forward to rapid career progression with a forward thinking company. Duties include:
- Plan service calls by checking the daily schedule; organising driving route and appointments.
- Identify pest control problems by inspecting and determining causes; analysing treatment, prevention, and exclusion options.
- Safely install pest control materials including baits, sprays, powders and gels.
- Prepare quotations for new service proposals by explaining provisions and options to existing customers and new customers.
- Identify customer problems and select the appropriate solution.
- Extensive training will be included.
RSPH Level 2
We would prefer RSPH Level 2 qualified candidates but will consider people who have no previous experience in the pest control industry, as enthusiasm and a warm personality are more important attributes.
We would like to hear from good communicators who can work enthusiastically within our team. It is also important that you can organise your own workload, plan daily routes and write neat and fluent customer reports.
The successful applicant will have a full UK Driving license and enjoy driving. Hours of work are 8.30 until 5 pm Monday to Friday plus occasional evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Closing Date : 01/01/2020