Vermatech Pest Control have a vacancy for a full-time experienced Pest Control Technician
To cover: Reading to London area (please only apply if you live in this area)
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience and qualifications plus productivity bonus/commission.
Fully equipped Company van, Company uniform and mobile phone
Ongoing CPD training and development as a pest control technician
28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
- Hold RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award in Pest Management (or equivalent)
- Live in Reading to West London area
- Full UK driving licence, held for more than two years with no more than 3 points
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Work on own initiative and unsupervised or as necessary part of a small team
- Provide exceptional standards of customer service
- A common sense and practical approach to all aspects of pest control work is essential with an all-out passion for problem solving and willingness to go the extra mile is essential.
- Be able to use hand tools and undertake minor proofing and clearance work
- Have the ability to work at heights and use ladders is necessary. Training will be given.
Please email your C.V. together with a covering letter to Mrs Deb Green, Vermatech Pest Control, Unit 6 Manor Farm, Peppard Common, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire RG9 5LA email firstname.lastname@example.org