Company Name : Sheffield City Council
Informal Enquiries : Craig Bebbington P. 01142 930342, Gareth Scatchard P. 01142 930355
Temporary until April 2021
Hours: 37 hours per week
Normal working times are:
08.00 am to 4.00 pm, Monday to Thursday.
08.00 am to 3.30 pm, Friday.
Local agreements for flexible working apply
Location: Staniforth Road Depot, Block B, Sheffield S9 3HD
Grade 5 (£22,911 – £25,295) pro rata
- Protective equipment
- Vehicle are provided
- Further training where appropriate
Sheffield City Council, Environmental Services provide pest control services to business and domestic customers and deal with a range of public health related issues.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to appoint as an Environmental Services Officer in the Pest Control Team for a 6 month contract with the potential to be extended. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in the pest control industry including sales and be suitably qualified to RSPH or BPCA standards.
- RSPH/BPCA qualifications
- Experience in the pest control industry including sales
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Good IT skills, communication and written skills are essential as you will be dealing with members of the public and business customers and be expected to keep records and provide reports.
- He/she will be able to organise and manage a district workload based on pest control investigations, treatments, contract visits, promotion of the service and generating income.
- It is essential that the person appointed holds a current driving licence and is able to lift and carry.
- A flexible approach to out of hours work would be beneficial.
Closing date: 23/09/2020