Company Name : Green Care UK Ltd
Company Address : Green Care UK Ltd, Hibberts Place, 33 Ripponden Road, Oldham, Greater Manchester, OL1 4EW
Company Contact : Mr Adrian Gough | E. firstname.lastname@example.org | P. 07734248951
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Area Covered:Lancashire/Yorkshire boundary and surrounding areas reporting to our Oldham office
£20,000.00 – £24,000.00 per year (dependent upon experience)
Desirable commission structure in place, pension + OTE.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a RSPH level 2 qualified or a trainee pest control technician.
The key responsibilities of this role is to deliver first class services to our clients by inspecting, treating and advising the client on pest prevention, hygiene and housekeeping matters as well as suggesting suitable treatments and identifying the risk of pest infestation.
With a loyal customer base, the successful candidate will have excellent opportunities and earning potential. If you think you have what it takes to be successful with our company we would like to hear from you.
Reference ID: GC001
- RSPH level 2/BPCA level 1 award in Pest management would be an advantage or the desire and commitment to achieve industry standard qualifications through our structured training program.
- Minimum of 1 years practical experience in the field is preferred although not essential.
- Competent written and spoken communication skills in the English language.
- possession of a full, clean (preferable) driving licence.
- Be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Comfortable working at heights and getting dirty when required.
- Basic IT skills (job will involve the use of a smart phone).
- Positive attitude to work and additional learning.
- Ability to manage and organise their own workload.
- Flexibility in this role is essential, as working overtime will sometimes be required. We cannot guarantee a 9am – 5pm working day, but if you have the willingness and commitment to thrive in a rewarding industry, then you are the right candidate for us.
- Some DIY skills essential to carry out minor proofing work.
- Be able to spot and actively seek new selling opportunities.
Closing Date: 01/09/2022