Company Name : Green Care UK Ltd
Company Address : Green Care UK Ltd, Hibberts Place, 33 Ripponden Road, Oldham, Greater Manchester, OL1 4EW
Company Contact : Mr Adrian Gough | E. firstname.lastname@example.org | P. 07734 248951
Job Type : Service Manager
Area Covered: Full Time, Permanent
£26k – £30K per annum to reflect experience and qualifications
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Service Manager to oversee the work carried out by technicians within 2 companies, covering the Yorkshire & Lancashire areas.
As Service Manager, you will oversee the work carried out by the Technicians in the field and continue to train and develop them to the best of their abilities.
Reporting into the Regional Operations Director – you will be responsible for all aspects of delivery of Pest Control; from recruitment to quality assurance, training and development of Technicians and planning/overseeing their work load to ensure work is completed in accordance with customer expectations. You will build strong relationships with key customers, helping to ensure the growth of the business. All aspects of your role will have an impact on future growth, so being commercially aware is a must.
This role is very hands-on, mobile and physically demanding. You will need to work autonomously and use your own initiative, whilst ensuring effective time management of the Technicians. You will need to lead by example and be keen to offer support and guidance at every stage and on site, as required. A real passion for Pest Control is an absolute must for this role.
This is not a 9 am – 5 pm desk job – you will be out and about working with your team, whilst maintaining communication with our Regional Operations Director.
Reference ID: SM001
- Manage the delivery of quality Pest Control inspection, infestation management and treatment of pest services to both commercial and residential premises.
- Ensure the team responds to pest control service requests within the required Service Level Agreements.
- Meet KPI’s for quality, performance and customer satisfaction.
- Complete Quality Assurance visits on Technicians to ensure they are meeting industry, company and client standards.
- Liaise with BPCA and other organisations to keep up to date with the changing industry.
- Carry out ‘Critical Appraisal’ visits on sites where pest activity is persisting.
- To carry out regular reviews with key customers to ensure we are meeting their expectations and are following the recommendations we make.
- To help promote leads from the Technician – leading by example is key, not only to the team success but your own financial remuneration.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a team of Pest Control Technicians.
- BPCA Level 3 or similar qualifications (or a commitment to achieve the qualification).
- Experience working as a Field Biologist or similar.
- Will have a broad knowledge of pest control and an enthusiasm to apply practically.
- Must be comfortable with working in a variety of conditions.
- Excellent communication skills, with a proactive approach to resolving issues.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Recognise that ‘service’ is not just the technical elements of the role, but also the nature of positive human relationships.
- Flexible and committed.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise your own workload and your team.
- Welcome teamwork whenever it is needed
- A full clean, driving licence.