Company Name : Fenfarm Partnership
Company Address : Inklow House, 82 Main St, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN4 3QA
Company Contact : Mr Richard Elkington | E. email@example.com | P. 07713074416 or 07719596691
Job Type : Full Time – Permanent
Area Covered: Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire
Competitive Salary – in line with qualifications & experience.
- Company vehicle, fuel, company Smartphone and uniform/work wear.
- All required pest control materials, equipment, and tools.
- All PPE.
- CPD training in pest control & any necessary associated skills.
Fenfarm is pest control company based in Lincolnshire looking to recruit a motivated professional pest control technician to assist in delivering high quality, efficient and effective pest treatment services to agricultural, domestic, rural business & commercial clients.
Good prospects for the right applicant to progress within the company, helping to maintain existing business and develop new opportunities with full support of owners within a friendly working environment.
To assist in the provision of a reactive and proactive service for the control of public health and non public health pests in accordance with all Health & Safety policies, procedures.
The nature of the work may on occasion involve the jobholder carrying out work outside of normal working hours.
- Maintain accurate records of visits; this will include details of conditions found; treatment that was provided and further control measures that are required etc.
- Deliver a high quality, efficient and effective pest treatment service to all clients.
- Organise and undertake a programme of appropriate treatments.
- Survey and quote for, and develop and maintain, pest control contracts in a wide range of premises.
- To organise their daily workload in an efficient manner and ensure that their vehicle is suitably stocked and carry out checks of their vehicle in accordance with internal procedures.
A recognised training qualification(s) in public health pest control. eg. RSPH Level 2
- Knowledge of pest control including treatments, proofing and housekeeping measures that could be taken.
- Experience and an understanding of agricultural and horticultural pest control work is required.
- Physical ability to work outdoors on farms and rural estates.
- To be able to use computer and/or devices & the ability to produce clear written reports.
- Must have a flexible approach to working with others and with a strong sense of customer care.
- Work effectively as part of a team, with minimum supervision.
- Good time management skills.
- Pleasant, respectful and confident manner in dealing with the public at all levels, work colleagues and other contacts.
- Willing to undertake training as necessary to ensure that the competencies necessary to deliver the service are maintained.
- The ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the position.
- Hold a current full UK driving licence.
- Able to supply references.
Closing Date : 31st December 2020