Company Name : Wakefield and District Housing, West Yorkshire
Company Address : Merefield House, Whistler Drive, Castleford, WF10 5HX
Company Contact : Alana Stanley | E. email@example.com | P. 07833293732
Job Type : Full-time, up to 37 hours/week
Area Covered: Yorkshire
£ 22,197 – £ 24, 966 per year
As an employer WDH can offer you a great set of benefits which includes:
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 over 5 years’ service) plus statutory bank holidays
- a wide range of personal development opportunities
- a fantastic health and wellbeing package
- a very attractive pension scheme (14.3% employer contribution)
- “cycle to work” scheme and discounted shopping platform
We are looking for someone to work within the Technical Services Team to maintain and improve environmental quality within the area.
The core hours of the role are 37 hours however you may be asked to work flexibly between 8am and 8pm (including some weekend working).
Reference number: W139/21
- In this role you will identify pest issues and choose the most appropriate method of control for the area.
- You will carry out treatments, proofing areas to prevent pests returning and advise customers on how to prevent and treat pests themselves.
- You will carry out investigation and repairs.
- You will be involved in other work streams including Target Hardening and Repair with Care.
- Level 2 NVQ in RSPH in Pest Control
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Effective time management
- Effective communication skills
- An understanding of the concept of customer care.
- A current, valid UK driving licence is an essential requirement of the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all.
For an informal discussion please contact Alana Stanley, Pest Control Team Leader on 07833293732.
You can also contact our Recruitment Team by phone on 01977 724698 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, CLICK HERE
Please note: we do not accept CVs.
Closing date: 12 November 2021