Company Name : Premier Pest Control Services limited
Company Address : Unit 1, Suites 3-4, Robin Mills, Bradford, West Yorks, BD10 9TE
Company Contact : Ms Lucy Cunningham | E. email@example.com | P. 01274 612559
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Area Covered: Yorkshire
Dependant upon experience and qualifications
If you are the kind of person that would like to build a career with a successful and up and coming company we would love to hear from you. We offer a good starting salary and holidays, a company vehicle, mobile phone, uniform and good working conditions.
We are a long established family run company, providing pest control services to a range of commercial, domestic and local authority customers throughout the North of England. Our reputation is built around hard work and looking after our valued customers.
We provide pest control services and inspections; solving any pest problems that the customer may have. The work is varied and the successful candidate can look forward to rapid career progression with a forward thinking company.
- Plan service calls by checking the daily schedule; organizing driving route and appointments.
- Identify pest control problems by inspecting and determining causes; analyzing treatment, prevention, and exclusion options.
- Safely install pest control materials including baits, sprays, powders and gels.
- Prepare quotations for new service proposals by explaining provisions and options to existing customers and new customers.
- Identify customer problems and selects the appropriate solution.
Extensive training will be included. The successful applicant will have a full UK Driving license and enjoy driving.
Hours of work are 8.30 until 5pm Monday to Friday plus occasional evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
We require RSPH Level 2 qualified candidates with a full UK driving license.
We would like to hear from good communicators who can work enthusiastically within our team. It is also important that you can organize your own workload, plan daily routes and write neat and fluent customer reports.
Closing Date : 29.9.20