Company Name : Martin Holman’s Pest Control & Services
Company Address : 19 Chalkshire Rd, Butler’s Cross, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP17 0TS
Company Contact : Mr Martin Holman | E. email@example.com | P. 07510 290321
Job Type : Part time
Area Covered: Aylesbury Buckinghamshire
£14,000 – £17,000
• Company vehicle and uniform supplied.
We are looking for a Pest Control Technician to cover the Aylesbury area.
The successful candidate will have a background in pest control and needs to hold a RPSH/BPCA Level 2 qualification as a minimum.
This is an exciting part-time position which will give you the opportunity to join a small team at a well-thought of local pest control company.
Your role will be to help both domestic and commercial customers with a wide range of pest control issues. You must also be passionate about providing high quality and professional customer service at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Every day will be different, and you must be comfortable working both outdoors and indoors.
You will be visiting customers with a varied range of pest control problems including wasps, rodents, bedbugs and glis glis. You will be expected to determine the most effective course of action as well as providing advice and guidance on how to prevent further infestations.
You will also be expected to keep records, complete reports and follow the correct procedures for handling and storing pesticides and disposing of dead or captured animals.
After an initial induction period, you will be working independently so must be happy working on your own initiative.
• RPSH/BPCA Level 2 qualification as a minimum
• Good ‘hands-on’ experience of handling tools and equipment
• Awareness of health and safety and the environment
• Ability to work alone and use your own initiative
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Good customer service skills
• The ability to cope with unpleasant sights and smells
• Good level of physical fitness as you may be required to climb ladders or into confined spaces
• Confidence with basic maths, for measuring and calculating doses of pesticides
• You must be prepared to have an Enhanced DBS check due to the nature of some of the work being carried out.
• Full UK driving licence for more than 2 years with no more than 6 points.
Closing Date : 18/09/2020