Company Name : Essex & Suffolk Pest Solutions
Company Address : Willow End, Lower Holbrook, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP9 2RL
Company Contact : Mrs Amanda Collinson | E. firstname.lastname@example.org | P. 01473 328092
Job Type : Full time, permanent
Area Covered: Essex and Suffolk
Basic salary of £20,000 to £24,000 depending on relevant skills, experience and qualifications. Plus overtime and commissions/bonus.
We would provide
• Fully equipped company van and fuel card.
• Mobile telephone and IT equipment.
• All PPE and uniform.
• Auto-enrolment pension.
• Paid overtime for work above 40 hours per week.
• Commissions and bonus scheme.
• Continued support and development opportunities.
Essex and Suffolk Pest Solutions are a successful established family-run business based near Ipswich. Our company ethos is to provide quality pest control at competitive prices.
Due to continued growth we are looking for a new Pest Control Technician to join our friendly team covering Essex and Suffolk.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in pest control and be of a practical nature. This vacancy would suit a well-organised person with plenty of common-sense who would relish a hands-on role.
Candidates will need to be fit and agile as some jobs can be physically demanding.
If working for a successful and growing family business appeals then please provide your CV.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further then please ring our friendly team on 01473 328092.
The ideal candidate will be qualified to RSPH Level 2 in Pest Management.
However, training could be given to applicants with relevant experience.
• Good standard of English and Maths.
• Decent IT skills and natural problem solver.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Pragmatic approach to clearing pests.
• Able to work unsupervised with a good level of self-management.
• Proven time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
• Smart appearance, well-mannered and confident to deal with clients at all levels.
• 40hrs per week Monday to Friday with flexible start/finish times.
• Full valid UK driving licence.
Closing Date : Friday 9th April 2021