Company Name :SEARCH UK PEST CONTROL LTD
Company Address : 47 Mayfield Drive, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2SW
Company Contact : E. firstname.lastname@example.org
- This position is full time (hours to be decided).
- Inclusion on an ‘out of hours / weekend’ duty rota / stand by may be required.
- Overtime may be required.
- You would often work alone, driving to jobs in a van. A valid driving licence will be essential.
- You could work indoors or outside, depending on the type of pest you were dealing with. You may need to crawl into confined spaces or climb ladders. You would wear protective clothing such as overalls, gloves and face masks provided.
Area Covered: Coventry, Warwick & Leamington surrounding areas
- Starting Salary: negotiable
- Pension Plan option
- Fully Equipped company vehicle
- Company mobile device
- Servicing clients on routine visits/inspections
- Investigating and identifying pests
- Finding out how the pests are gaining access
- Choosing the most suitable and correct way of controlling the pest
- Spraying chemicals to get rid of insects
- Laying poison and traps
- Advising people on how to prevent further infestation
- Completing reports and keeping records, using mobile phone and taking photos
- 40-48 hours as required including travelling time to 1st appointment, and/or from last appointment
- Following the correct procedures for handling and storing pesticides and disposing of dead or captured animals
- This role requires the RSPH/BPCA Level 2 qualification as a minimum
You will need excellent communication and customer service skills, excellent attention to detail and be able to follow instructions.
- Excellent spoken English communication, and customer service skills
- Good written English for completing basic reports etc
- Good ‘hands-on’ practical skills for handling tools and equipment
- The ability to cope with unpleasant sights and smells
- Good health, physical fitness and good eyesight, be able to climb ladders and heights
- Confidence with basic maths, for measuring and calculating doses of pesticides
- Awareness of health and safety and the environment
- Have a full, valid UK drivers’ licence
- IMPORTANT The candidate must be able to confirm they either have a privately owned drive or garage where the company van can be parked safely. (please do not apply if you do not have this facility).
Closing Date : 01/11/2020