Killgerm Subsidised Waste Disposal Scheme
Killgerm has been operating the scheme to aid customers with the safe and environmentally sound disposal of their work-generated waste for over 20 years now, and many professional pest controllers regularly take advantage of the service.
Register For Membership
To register for membership of the Killgerm Subsidised Waste Disposal Scheme in 2022, please contact Customer Services on
01924 268 420 or click new registration.
If you’ve been a member in the past, you do not need to re-register, you just need to call us on 01924 268 420
and pay for your 2022 membership.
How The Scheme Operates
- Members of the scheme will be required to pay an annual membership fee of £200 + VAT. This must be paid in full prior to Killgerm receiving waste
- The inclusive waste allowance is 100kg per year
- Freight to Killgerm will be paid by the customer where relevant
- A supplemental charge for waste over 100kg per year will be £2.50 + VAT per kg. This will be invoiced on a quarterly basis
- A consignment note must be completed by the producer of waste prior to transportation. This can be completed online on the scheme website
- Charges can be covered with Plus Points, where appropriate – 7000 Plus Points for annual membership