The Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) state that “those who use rodenticides authorised for professionals are encouraged to maintain knowledge, gained from achieving approved certification, by joining an established CPD scheme”.
Participation in a CPD scheme is a requirement for all servicing staff of NPTA members.
CRRU provide a List of established CPD schemes, available to those in the professional pest management, farming and gamekeeping sectors.
The schemes relevant to the professional pest management industry are:
- BASIS PROMPT Register from BASIS Registration Ltd
- BPCA Registered from British Pest Control Association
- Lantra Skills Plus from Lantra
- PestWise from Skills Passport
- In-house schemes are also available in the professional pest management sector