HOW THE NPTA IRELAND SUPPORTS ITS MEMBERS
The NPTA is dedicated to the professional development and enhancement of its member’s education and stewardship.
The objectives of the NPTA Ireland are:
- Represent its Irish members at the highest levels both within industry and government.
- Promote high standards of business ethics among industry members in Ireland.
- Assist its Irish members with information regarding trends and new developments as well as keeping them informed of amendments of existing legislation.
- Support education and training within the industry.
- Coordinate local member meetings.
- Promote NPTA members to potential customers.
- Create public awareness of the important role the pest management industry plays in protecting health, property and the environment.