NPTA membership is open to all those within the Pest Control Industry. We have Individual Membership covering those employed within the Industry, Servicing Company Membership for professional pest control servicing companies whether these be sole traders, incorporated companies or partnerships who carry out pest control in the UK, Company Membership for those providing products to the Industry, Subscribing Membership for Company Members who want to give extra support to the NPTA, Associate Membership for those on the periphery of the industry who want to keep up to date but are not actively involved within the industry or for those interested parties currently living outside the UK.
For those servicing company members who want to raise their bar and show their professionalism to their clients, we also have Accredited Membership.
Membership of the NPTA entitles the company and employees to a range of benefits that are detailed below.
A full list of membership benefits is available from the NPTA office but include:-
- Technical Advice
- Services of our specialist insurance broker
- Professional and legal advice from the Association's Solicitors
- Specialist training courses throughout the UK
- Regional Meetings
- Use of Association logo
- Guidance Documents
- HS Direct (Online Health & Safety Paperwork)
- Corporate Advertising within Yellow Pages
- Photographic Identity Cards
- Free job advertising within Today's Technician
- To promote a professional approach to Pest Control
- To update members on all aspects relating to the profession
- To further all aspects of training
- To emphasise and promote awareness amongs members
- To emphasise environmental consideration with regard to toxic substances
- To promote the control of all public health pests
- To represent the interests and opinions of the UK Pest Control Industry to the general public, government and other industries
- To promote NPTA members to potential customers
- To promote NPTA members to other industries
- To develop a nationally known organisation that represent all those who are employed within the pest control industry
- To create a database of information, working practices including documentation and a standard form service
- To develop and promote the training of Pest Control Technicians to make them aware of their everyday working responsibilities
- To liaise with other bodies to promote one basic introductory level for all Pest Control Technicians and to help develop, support and promote the RSPH Level 3 Diploma in Pest Management
- To work together with other Associations and Companies who are both directly or indirectly involved in the pest control industry for the benefit of all
- To represent our Membership at the highest levels both within industry and central government
Click here to find out more information and become a member of the NPTA
“Just to thank the team at the NPTA, earlier this year a company in Crewe was looking for Field biologist advice, you very kindly gave them my name; this has since lead to a contract that I now manage so thanks for that! Also having got involved in School work you helped me in getting CRB checked. The NPTA team of people are always very helpful and you do get that feeling that you run the organisation to help the members this came across when chatting to you all last week at Pest Tech. Once again thanks to all involved. ”
Want to become an accredited NPTA member?
Join this elite group now by contacting NPTA House.