ATEO (Airgun Training and Education Organisation)
The airgun course is £150 per head for a full day intensive. A certificate is issued at the end of the course, which is accepted by police, BASIS and BPCA CPD schemes. Cliverton
Insurance classes ATEO trainees as low risk.
The course covers:
- R/A methodology safe working practices
- W&C act/ safety rifles and pistols
- How an airgun works / ballistics internal and external
- Pellet manufacture, design and construction
- Scope use / lasers /night vision/ use of shooting sticks and other aids
- Gun Fit with own equipment if available, as well as chrono record, then into gun fit.
- Shooting techniques and positions
Upcoming Airgun Course Dates & Locations
For more detailed information on the above course dates, please contact Dave Mills from ATEO on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01543 450173 / Mob: 07761 237633.
Please note that places on all courses are limited to maximum of 8 and will be on a first come first serve basis.
Courses at Country Fairs
Note: Most courses at country fairs will be for 3 or 4 people. For more information, contact us on email@example.com or Tel: 01543 450173 / Mob: 07761 237633.