After an eighteen month development programme, Pelsis have launched the first rodent station containing the patented* Project Neo® technology, using rodent’s thigmophilic behaviour, to overcome the effects of neophobia.
With over 100 hours of video footage showing wild rat behaviour in and around rodent stations, the development programme for the Project Neo® technology has resulted in Neo® – A rodent station that has been independently tested, showing rodent entry within 14 hours, allowing you to begin gaining control from day one.
The unique open entrance of Neo® allows the rodent to keep their feet in contact with the floor whilst their bodies and whiskers remain against the vertical surface, meaning rodents enter the station without hesitation.
Benefits of Neo®
- Controls rodent infestations quicker.
- Increases client satisfaction.
- Reduces risks of non-target species poisoning.
- Reduces the risk of toxic material entering the food chain.
- Reduces treatment time.
- Better protection of public health.
- Helps to defend the continued use of rodenticides.
Back to New Products Update