Company Name : Empire Pest Control Ltd
Company Address : Empire Pest Control Ltd, 39 Lampard Grove, London, N16 6XA
Company Contact : Mr Mark Stanford | E. firstname.lastname@example.org | P. 0203 633 2143
Job Type : Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm + overtime. The more flexible the candidate is the better, due to the service nature of pest control. Evening, early morning and weekend calls are often requested. Hours will be based on 40 hrs per week depending on the final agreement between company and employee.
Area Covered: London
£19,000.00 – £24,000.00 per year
Empire pest control is offering this position to someone living in the South London area or within easy reach of.
EPC looks after both residential and commercial premises for all their pest control needs.
Our customer interaction and positive approach toward problem-solving and doing a thorough inspection are vital for this role.
We are looking for individuals who want to be successful and have great work ethics.
We will provide a company vehicle, uniform, communication tools and all associated costs for business use. In return we are looking for consistent attendance and a willingness to learn and develop your skills.
Training is a big part of our industry, we will put you forward for the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) exam at the earliest opportunity.
This is a permanent position, working 40 hours per week and a call rota is in place.
Must be able to work on own initiative. No experience required as training will be given.
COVID-19 considerations: Yes
Reference ID: mds-200921
- Carry out one-off and routine visits, investigating and identifying pests.
- Choose the most suitable way of controlling pests, using traps and/or poison (including fumigation).
- Investigate how pests are gaining access and proof an area to stop them returning.
- Advise clients on how to prevent further infestation.
- Ideally, the technician would live in the South London area. The Technician will be based from home with a vehicle. Therefore a full clean driving license is required.
- Customer Service
- Customer Focus
- Good decision making
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Supply Management
- Good listening skills
- Attention to Detail
- Good attendance
- Full clean driving license
- A clean criminal record required
Apply by sending a CV and covering letter, stating your address/postcode.
We will keep your service round as close to your home as possible, typically within a 30-mile radius. However periodically you may need to work in other areas to support our UK network of Clients.